Access millions of global lodging properties
Content Services for Lodging unlocks access to multi-source content across Sabre GDS and aggregator partners, integrating over 90% of the world’s properties into a single display.
Activate aggregator content today
Benefits at a glance
- Modern APIs that support integration to agency owned booking tools
- Intuitive UI to quickly onboard new consultants
- 24/7 support from aggregators
- Over 90% coverage of global properties
- Commissions paid directly by aggregator or via net rate mark up
- More accurate information when comparing GDS vs aggregator rates
- Normalized content with rich, personalized responses
- Results that highlight preferred suppliers and corporate travel policies
- Flexible payment methods
Quick tip videos to help you work smarter
Frequently asked questions
Will aggregator bookings be active or passive segments?
Aggregator bookings in Content Services for Lodging will be active segments.
What kind of rates will be offered by aggregator?
Agencies will be able to access both net rates for mark-up and/or commissionable rates depending on rates offered by supplier.
Do aggregators provide local support?
Aggregators offer support with local access to consultants. In addition, Sabre backs you up in front of hotel suppliers whenever there is an issue.
Can my online booking tool (OBT) access Content Services for Lodging aggregators on my behalf?
You can request that they use Content Services Lodging content instead of their direct content sources.
Are travel agencies required to have a direct contract with aggregators to access content?
To connect with aggregator partners and integrate more content into Sabre Red 360, or to connect with an aggregator to earn commission payments for your agency’s aggregator bookings, complete the order form on Sabre Central Marketplace. You must have ordering rights in Sabre Central Marketplace to view and complete this form.