New Shop4Travel Solution Integrates Full CRM Capabilities to Enhance Service Provided to Travellers
Hamburg, Germany – 15 September, 2009 – Sabre Travel Network, the world’s leading provider of high performance travel solutions, today introduced a new leisure shopping solution for tour operators in Germany.
Sabre Shop4Travel combines Sabre’s powerful graphical shopping capabilities with a fully integrated customer relationship management (CRM) solution and a management information system (MIS), enabling agents to shop and book travel deals faster than ever before, while also having access to business critical information – all from the one site.
“Leisure agencies who want to attract more business and be more successful in the market need to think about how they can leverage new technology to redefine the customer experience in a way that results in improved business performance,” said Anne Roesener, Vice President Online and Leisure, Sabre Travel Network, EMEA. “That’s the focus of all our product investments and Shop4Travel is an example how we continue to innovate solutions that drive improved business performance.”
Shop4Travel offers the following new features:
- a new graphical shopping display with content from leading tour operators and travel suppliers
- dynamic packaging capabilities enabling tailored air and land travel combinations
- integration of Sabre CRM4Travel and Sabre MIS4Travel solutions, giving agencies access to travel, booking and customer data, management reports and campaign management tools to enable better decision-making and increased sales
- destination information including weather information, customer hotel reviews, tour operator descriptions and pictures
- an optimised leisure cache, providing high performance search and faster results
- ability to configure and customise agency application workflow
- ability to configure how supplier content is displayed
The integration of Sabre’s CRM and MIS solutions empowers agencies to make money, save money and provide better customer service by giving them access to insightful customer reports and business-critical information collected from all online and offline channels, which together enable better decision-making.
In addition, all Merlin agencies will now be able to get access to relevant management reports of their leisure booking information via pre-defined standard reports and Sabre eServices.
Sabre Shop4Travel will be demonstrated at this year’s FVW Kongress in Cologne, Germany from 15-16 September in Building B, Booth B3.