In this episode of Soaring with Sabre, we chat with Rommel Muñoz. His journey in Sabre is very long – he has 20th anniversary!
- What can you say about your experience with Sabre?
Sabre has been the most exciting experience in my career, and an enabler of a lot of personal accomplishments as well. I have worked for Sabre in 3 different countries so far, which has allowed me to get two know different cultures and to learn from so many people.
- What motivates you to look at different roles as you progressed in your career?
The notion of being able to do even more, by moving up the ladder of responsibilities and scope of leadership.
- How would you advice people who want to consider internal moves like you have done?
Take your time to learn as much as you can from your current position take advantage of your leaders, find a coach and draw a plan for your future growth. Once you are ready, move and repeat. This way you get to really learn from each step and be ready to continue growing towards your final goal. There will always be an opportunity for you to reach your goals.
- What has been your biggest learning as you worked through different business teams?
People are the most valuable part of any company, and we people are the most complex ones at the same time.
- What’s the best part of Sabre that you like?
Besides the people I work and have worked with; I like the “ever changing” culture, you can’t get bored and you can’t stop learning even if you try.