Every journey starts with a single line of code.
We know how travel works, so this summer we invite you for a journey to the IT world. Start your career now and apply for Sabre’s software development Summer Internship. We are looking for talented Java, C++ and QA enthusiasts. The Sabre Summer Internship is a three months long full-time paid internship. It starts on the 1st of July at our Sabre office in Krakow. Once you complete the internship, you will have a real chance to stay with Sabre as a full-time or part-time employee. In fact, that’s what most of our interns do!
Who are we looking for?
- You speak English well (B1).
- You know Java, C++ or the basics of testing (QA).
- You are good at analytical thinking.
- You are free to work full-time during the summer.
- You like coding, but you like people too.
What do we offer?
- Three profiles: Java, C++ and QA.
- Real projects with a real code and real customers.
- Support from a team of IT experts and your dedicated buddy.
- Attractive salary and a job offer for the best interns.
- Company laptop and software.
- Free tea, coffee and fun.
Join our Sabre journey!
Get a taste of a real IT project that changes the way people travel. No fictional tasks – just pure coding in one of the 100+ Krakow teams.
Apply now by sending your CV via our website by the 15th of April 2017. All applicants will receive a link to the online technical test in April. If you perform well in the online test, our Recruiter will contact you to arrange a short phone interview. Good luck!
Intern – Quality Assurance