Trams Back Office gives you fast and efficient access to traveler reservation data, providing a rich source of information for internal and external management reporting with full financial reporting.
What’s in it for you?
- Calculate and process commission payments quickly and efficiently. Replace spreadsheets and other archaic internal systems and simplify the commission–tracking process — assuring greater accuracy and ease of processes.
- Reduce staffing and overhead costs by reducing manual intervention and data entry. You’ll benefit from improved workflow and automation and seamlessly manage your cash flow and operating expenses in Trams Back Office.
- Monitor, manage and grow your business easily with right-size, right-price information technology (IT).
- Control costs with hyper efficiency.
- Work seamlessly with ClientBase® to deliver a complete solution incorporating GDS integration, CRM, general ledger and more.
Click here to discover more information about Trams Back Office and the related products, program and services available with it.
How will you stand out?
- Process your credit card merchant payments using data you have already entered into the program with Credit Card Merchant included in your Trams Back Office software.
- Uncover competitive rates available to you through Sabre partnerships with credit card–processing companies.
- Access unlimited personal hands-on training, phone and email support, e-Learning courses, special topic classes, documentation, recorded trainings, quick reference guides, and more.
- Obtain personalized attention and classroom-style training at an annual conference we host for you.
How it works for you
Trams Back Office is an easy–to–learn travel management system that provides integrated and interfaced flexible management, accounting and marketing reporting. In addition, Trams Back Office seamlessly works with ClientBase to deliver a complete solution incorporating GDS integration, CRM, general ledger and more. With Trams Back Office, part of the Sabre Red travel solution, you’ll have the capability to easily monitor, manage and grow your business.
“Having been on Trams since January 1, 1996, I can’t think of anything I would rather use for our agency’s accounting needs. I LOVE TRAMS!”
Travel Plus / Travel Leaders