Rail companies include:
- Rail EMEA – AccesRail: Rail participant distributing European Rail Services and Japan Rail East (JRE). AccesRail services can be found easily using standard availability formats. AccesRail can be integrated into the Sabre PNR with other content. Fares, ticketing, itinerary invoice and full back-office functionality is supported.
- Rail France – SNCF: Multi-access connection to SNCF Resarail system. Travel agencies must obtain a license from SNCF to have real-time access to the full range of SNCF products.
- Rail France – SNCF Satellite Ticket Printer: SNCF STP enables SNCF and Rail Europe certified travel agencies to print SNCF documents at a remote location.
- Rail Germany – Deutsche Bahn: The Rail – Deutsche Bahn capability provides travel agencies with a valid German rail license access to the full bookable content offered by the Deutsche Bahn NVS system.
- Rail North America – Amtrak: The multi-access connection to the US National Passenger Rail Company Amtrak provides access to the full range of Amtrak domestic rail services within the US.
- Rail Spain – RENFE: The standard capability developed by Spanish Railways provided to all customers of the travel industry. A web-based application that is fully intuitive allows the travel agency to view schedules, fare, book and issue travel documents on all trains in Spain.
- Rail Sweden – Swedish Rail: Linkonline is a flexible and easy to use web application providing real time access to timetable information, pricing, reservations and ticketing on domestic and international rail services.
- Swedish Ground Transportation: Swedish Ground Transportation capability provides access to the following content:
- Flygtaxi: Operates out of multiple airports in Sweden, serving both domestic and international passengers. Flygtaxi will take passengers to and from their address in more than 3,000 locations throughout Sweden.
- Flygbussarna: Services multiple airports in Sweden, from Malmö in the south to Luleå in the north. Flygbussarna are accessible to more than 85 percent of all those travelling to and from Swedish airports.
- Arlanda Express: Twenty-minute rail link from Arlanda Airport to Stockholm Central. Arlanda Express is owned and operated by A-Train AB.
- Rail Switzerland – SBB Rail Ticketing
- Rail United Kingdom – ELGAR: ELGAR, developed by Eurostar UK Ltd, is a data processing system, which translates message streams between travel agent GDS terminals and the reservation systems of Eurostar (ERS) and the Association of Train Operating Companies (FACETS).
- Rail United Kingdom – ELGAR Satellite Ticket Printer: Elgar STP will allow customers to print Eurostar and Domestic rail tickets at a remote location.
Visit Sabre Dev Studio and connect to the Sabre Platform with Travel Solutions APIs to create B2C or B2B travel applications.
If you have additional questions or to learn more about Sabre, please contact us.