Finder allows Sabre System users to access approximately 6,500 commands’ references and guidelines in English. Apart from English, this knowledge content is also available in the following languages: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French.
APAC Finder’s translations are also available and still in progress in the following languages: Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Thai.
Pricing and special offers
- Re-structured and re-designed content, to be displayed with a simpler and cleaner design, following Knowledge Standard rules
- Search tab, allows to post-filter the obtained search items, with the Filters by Topic left side panel, to refine the results and help the users to find the references they need by their own
- Additional results refinement is available by selecting the correct article type, depending on the search topic and references needed
Finder places at your fingertips everything you need to know to solve on your own and to get step-by-step guidance on how to manage all the available Sabre System procedures.
- Ticketing assistance
- Car / Hotel / Rail and Cruise bookings
- System Errors
- Invoice, Itinerary, and Interface
- NDC Content Booking
- Passenger Name Record (PNR) bookings
- Passwords and Agency Administration
- Queues & Spectra
- Sabre Profiles
- Sabre Red 360 and Red Apps
- Bookmark articles
- Print articles
- Share articles URLs
- Different article types available (Commands/More on Commands/Errors/How do I/Airline Specific)
Something for everyone
For new agents, the feature contains all the necessary details needed to perform and follow all the procedures in the Sabre System, from the simple one to the more complex ones. Agents are guided through the procedures with step-by-step instructions. We have included ‘How to Steps’ with ‘Command’ details, ‘Pre-requisites’, steps by steps procedures, ‘Cautions’, and a ‘Things To Know’ section with a question-answer design, covering the most frequent questions related to the topic.
More experienced agents can bypass the detail and use Finder as a reference tool when they occasionally have questions. These agents can go straight to the commands article types they need without going any further into topic details.
The article’s layout design has been standardized to display the references in a consistent way across different topics, following the Knowledge Content Standard Industry.
For customers, learn more at Sabre Central.
If you have additional questions or to learn more about Sabre, please contact us.