We’re pleased to share that we are now piloting NDC offers from Finnair!
Agencies participating in the pilot will be able to shop, book and service NDC offers from Finnair, thereby maximizing traveler access to leading content. With Finnair’s extensive network covering destinations in Europe, Asia and North America, access to the carrier’s NDC content is expected to be highly relevant to travel buyers in the COVID-19 recovery period and beyond.
After the pilot phase, the NDC offers of Finland’s flag carrier will be rolled out successively to travel agencies across the globe. This pilot marks Sabre’s first integration of NDC content from a leading European carrier.
The pilot with Finnair builds upon our progress in recent months going beyond NDC:
- New distribution agreement with Qatar Airways
- Qantas Airways’ NDC content in Australia and New Zealand
- Extended access to Singapore Airlines’ NDC offers in more than 25 markets across Asia, Europe and the Middle East
- Piloting NDC content in GetThere
- Achieved IATA NDC Level 4 certification as both an aggregator and an airline IT provider
The roadmap for the remainder of 2021 includes an expansion of our servicing capabilities and making NDC offers from American Airlines and United Airlines more broadly available.