The AirCentre team completed its tour of regional user workshops this month on a strong note! More than 80 customers from 22 airlines joined the team in Singapore for the AirCentre APAC user workshop – making it the largest regional user event of the year.
Featuring more than 30 breakout sessions spanning the entire AirCentre suite, attendees got hands-on experience with the latest solution innovations, provided feedback on roadmaps and learned about future product developments.
Event discussions and presentations strengthened our customers’ confidence in the Connected Airline strategy and generated interest in the next generation of AirCentre solutions.
With the strong demand for airline operations technology in the APAC region, the Singapore workshop also served as a hub for new, existing and prospective Sabre customers to network and exchange views on their respective business challenges – particularly in the areas of operations and crew.
What Customers Are Saying
The responses from workshop attendees have been very positive, including:
- “This event will help a lot with future strategy development.”
- “Best part of the workshop was having made new connections with other airlines.”
- “Thanks for making the workshop such a great experience!”
- 82 airline customers covering operations control, crew management, flight management and airport resource management were in attendance.
- The user community represented 22 airlines including Bangkok Airways, China Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Japan Airlines, Jetstar Airways, Singapore Airlines and more