How do airlines convert large amounts of unstructured data sets into personalized solutions for travelers? We teamed up with industry experts from Virgin America, Virgin Australia, Kulula, The Economist and others to discuss this exact topic and how it relates to the future of customer-centric airline retailing.
During this engaging roundtable discussion, industry experts used their unique perspectives and experiences to discuss airline retailing and personalization challenges that the industry faces today. The panel provided potential solutions and cross-vertical examples that airlines can use to adapt to rising customer expectations.
If you weren’t able to tune in live, you can see the best moments captured in the highlight video. To see real examples and answers on how airlines can use data and analytics to personalize the travel experience, you can watch the complete sessions or choose a specific topic from below to watch short recaps.
- The Opportunity for Mobile Airline Retailing
- Building a Comprehensive Master Profile to Deliver the Best Service
- The Use of Mobile is the Wave of the Future
- The Challenge to Predict the Customer Desires in the Future
- Hiring More People with Skills Traditionally Found in Retailers
- Tightening Integration in Airline Retailing
- Pushing and Pulling System Data via Web Services
- Recognizing Different Travel Personas
- Examples of Personalization without Understanding Context
- Provide Reliable, Transparent and Proactive Airline Information
- Technology Implementation and the Airline Employee’s Understanding
- Data Insights to Improve Airline Operations
- Considering Traveler Personas and Experience in Airline Marketing
- Sabre Enabling Airlines to Better Serve their Customers
By using data, past interactions and customer preferences, airlines have an opportunity to predict traveler desires, improve operations and better serve their customers.
Personalization is one skill that suppliers across the industry are attempting to master.
Luckily, the travel industry is loaded with valuable data to customize each traveler’s experience in a unique and thoughtful way.