Forget about the canals, museums or coffee shops – Sabre Hospitality Solutions gives you something else to do in Amsterdam. With our Global Customer Forum only two weeks away, our teams are in full prep to deliver a successful event for our customers, prospects and partners.
All of us are very excited to host this event on the 8th and 9th of April, but I’m very excited myself too, as I’ll be welcoming everybody to my very own hometown. Two days filled with sessions about the latest trends in the industry and the most recent developments within Sabre Hospitality, as well as entertainment and plenty of food and drinks (isn’t that the part we always love about events?).
So, what are we so excited about?
We put together an outstanding agenda, including:
- Alex Alt, our president, who will discuss our strategic direction and the exciting things you can expect from us in 2014;
- Get to know Sarah Kennedy, our new Vice President of Marketing, who will talk about consumer trends and new technology opportunities in hospitality;
- BJ Cunningham, our dynamic keynote speaker, will discuss how authentic branding is vital to building and retaining customer loyalty;
- An inspiring panel discussion with industry peers, including representatives from Google and TripAdvisor, will discuss wdigital marketing strategies, led by our Vice President of Product Management, Paolo Torchio;
- And informative breakout sessions that will help you learn how to use our products and services to generate demand, engage with your customers and improve profitability.
- Our partners join us to talk to you about their products and services in the Vendor Showcase. Visit them during one of our breaks while enjoying your cup of coffee.
The Sabre Hospitality teams from all over the world will fly to Amsterdam to meet our customers. The breaks are designed to catch up with colleagues in the industry or to meet people from our global and executive teams. And nobody wants to miss our evening program on Tuesday, where we will fill the evening with fun and entertainment at Boom Chicago.
Follow the excitement around this event by joining us on Twitter, using hashtag #SabreHospForum.