Morgan McCormack, Business Analyst Intern, Sabre Airline Solutions Marketing and Solutions Management, Business Operations
I can proudly say that I now have my third week as a Sabre Airline Solutions intern under my belt and I am LOVING it. I have learned so much already! Here are a few highlights from the past few weeks:
- Learning so much about travel and having my eyes opened to the behind the scenes operations in the industry.
- Networking with my fellow interns at Ferrari’s in Grapevine and having a little competitive fun at Main Event while bowling and playing laser tag.
- Attending the “Take off! with MSM Orientation.” This was a great way to really understand Sabre Airline Solutions, and grasp a deeper understanding of Marketing and Solutions Management.
- Taking an informative visit to Dallas/Fort Worth Airport where we were able to tour an Emirates aircraft (which was soon on its way to Dubai), explore the underground baggage world, and see the airport from the tower, all the while getting to know fellow employees and build relationships.
- Attending Airline Solutions Intern events such as the executive forum with Airline Solutions President, Hugh Jones, and also two very informative presentations about the market and the Airline Solutions strategy.
- Taking part in an intern case competition in which we are able to work on and solve real world business problems.
- Fun t-shirt Fridays! J
- Did I mention the cafeteria? BBQ, Salad Bar, Italian, Sushi, Pizza, Tacos, Sandwiches, Burgers, Fish… you name it, they have it! Everything I have tried is so good! My sweet tooth is also constantly satisfied with a variety of desserts to choose from!
Needless to say, I am so excited to be here and am eager to learn more!