Our logo is the most identifiable element of our brand. Please treat it with respect and kindness. Only use the assets that are provided, and do not change or alter the logo in any way, outside of scale. This includes manipulating the color, style, shape, proportions, or letter spacing.
Please contact us if you have a question or request regarding the Sabre logo.
What NOT to do:
- Don’t modify the shape, angle, perceptive, or distort the logo in any way
- Never use an unauthorized color on any part of the logo
- Avoid adding an outline, drop-shadow, or glow to the logo
- Don’t create an unauthorized lock-up by adding any text, shapes, symbols, or additional logos near the Sabre logo
- Never combine elements or text to create a new logo
- Don’t use the logo as text in a sentence or headline
- Never recreate the logo, logotype, or slab
- Never use the logo with a background that makes it difficult to see or hard to read
- Avoid using the red version of the logo on dark colors or images
Logo color variations and usage
Protecting and maintaining the consistency of our core brand colors and logo are the most important responsibilities of this site. Please only use the provided logo assets and do not change or modify the color of the Sabre logo in any way.
One color usage