Sabre's corporate responsibility strategy to serve our communities together is fueled by our passion to create a better world. For years Sabre's community and environmental work has been best practice and award-winning, but we know that we can do even more by leveraging our day-to-day work.
Our goals are to increase our employee volunteer and eco-team participation; provide training on human trafficking issues; collaborate with stakeholders; and leverage our leadership in travel and technology to strengthen our industry’s collective impact on society. Examples of our efforts include:
- Our corporate signature program Passport to Freedom
- Global employee programs Give Time Together and Give Together
- Environmental sustainability
- Global participation in over 60 countries
- More than US$18 million raised for local charities since 2000
- 35,000 volunteer hours donated in 2013